To make it much easier to use an iOS device as a portable USB drive or flash disk, iStonsoft iPad/iPhone/iPod Disk Mode has been developed for each Apple iDevice owner in need.
No matter you want to copy files from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to computer or make an inverse action via USB connection, this professional software will make it as easy as manage files from a portable disk. For example, with this excellent utility, you can add, create, and remove new files or folder to iPad, iPhone, iPod in the disk mode effortlessly. Besides, you are also supported to easily copy any iPad/iPod/iPhone files to computer, and vice versa via USB connection.
Platform: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and Windows 7
iStonsoft iPad/iPhone/iPod Disk Mode Features
- Manage files on iOS devices easily: This iOS device disk mode software enables users to manage files that stored on an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch in a relatively easy way just like Windows File Explorer.
- Quick and direct management on iDevice stored files: The operations of opening, copying, renaming, or deleting images, media files, documents and more can be directly done on iPad/iPhone/iPod.
- Transfer files between iDevice and computer easily: Users can feel free to copy files from iOS device to computer or from PC to iDevice as if the connected iPad, iPhone or iPod touch was a flash disk.
- Find exact files quickly: It supports users to instantly find and locate one specific file or folder with the Search tool.
- Simple to use: Only a few simple clicks needed to transfer or manage files.
- Independent tool: Works independently without technical expertise and third party involvement.
- High Compability: Works with all iOS devices with or without jailbreaking including iPad (all generations), iPhone (all generations), and iPod touch.
User Guide of iPad/iPhone/iPod Disk Mode
Step 1: Plug your iOS device into the computer. Download and fire up the software to let it check your iPad, iPhone or iPod info automatically.
Step 2: Just click on the related button on the toolbar to to create new folder, delete selected files, or transfer files between iOS device and computer.
Step 3: Once finished your target process, you can then unplug your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch from computer.
Ok, done! Want to have a direct and quick management on your iOS device? Then, why not let this fantastic iStonsoft iPad/iPhone/iPod Disk Mode to do you a favor now? You would never regret it!